Friday, November 22, 2013

I picked this room because I like the industrial style and architectual features. The exposed concrete travel from the walls to the ceiling open up the space giving a loft feel. The neutral colours with cool untertones contrast with the warm undertones of the natural wood.

Loving this color scheme!
Loving this color scheme!
Click here to download
bed room bedroom
bed room bedroom
Click here to download
I picked this room because I like the industrial style and architectual features. The exposed concrete travel from the walls to the ceiling open up the space giving a loft feel. The neutral colours with cool untertones contrast with the warm undertones of the natural wood.
I picked this room because I like the industrial style and architectual features.  The exposed concrete travel from the walls to the ceiling open up the space giving a loft feel.  The neutral colours with cool untertones contrast with the warm undertones of the natural wood.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment